Why not run a Learning and Development campaign this May?
It’s an opportunity for staff to connect, learn something new and have fun. Depending on the type of training, you could also learn a new skill to support your career or health.
Why not share these these learning opportunities with your colleagues:
- Royal Society of Health free eLearning modules
- Zero Suicide Alliance – a 15 min eLearning that aims to empower, educate, and equip individuals and organisations to support suicide awareness and prevention.
- British Heart Foundation – Reviv training – learn simple CPR in 10 mins that could save a life
- FutureLearn – Choose from thousands of online courses from top universities and specialist organisations – here
- ACL – Adult Community Learning – be inspired and keep learning with our exciting range of online courses
- Linkedin Learning – if you use Linkedin and have a premium membership you can access a huge range of eLearning courses, but did you know you sign sign up for a 1 month free trial and access the training … but don’t forget to cancel the membership if you don’t want to continue! For more information visit: www.linkedin.com/learning
Don’t forget our fantastic range of online, eLearning and Guest Speaker sessions too:
- Workplace Health Champion eLearning
- Mental Health First Aid England training
- Apprenticeship Growth Programme