A workplace culture that supports mental health can benefit from employees who are happier, more productive, motivated, easier to retain and less likely to contribute towards absenteeism and labour turnover.
Employers can take pride in mobilising this programme that can benefit individuals and the organisation as a whole.
The Mental Health Aware Programme will help you to embed and increase mental health awareness in your organisation.
We’re offering the Mental Health Aware Programme to organisations working in Essex that want to actively embed mental health awareness and practices into their organisation. This excludes those working in Thurrock and Southend-On-Sea.
What does the programme include?
By signing up for the Mental Health Aware Programme, your organisation will have access to the following…
- Up to 10 MHFA England half-day Mental Health Aware training places
- Our monthly newsletter
- Selected eLearning modules (launching summer 2022)
- Access to a personal development programme and app
Mental Health Aware Course
The free half-day Mental Health Aware course is one of our most popular benefits. But what does it entail?
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- An introduction to some common mental health issues
- Confidence to support someone who may be experiencing mental ill-health
- Ways to look after your own mental health and support wellbeing
How do organisations sign-up?
Simply click the button below and complete the form. Once complete, one of our team members will be in touch to discuss the next steps in line with the needs of your workplace.
If you have any questions or need more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to help.