Aimed at small businesses that don’t have their own HR support, this programme is perfect if you’re looking to provide your organisation with free HR management support and training to improve the wellbeing of your workforce.
We’re offering the Small Business HR Support Programme to organisations working in Essex. This excludes those working in Thurrock and Southend-On-Sea.
What does the programme include?
By signing up for the Small Business HR Support Programme, your organisation will have access to the following…
- Up to 2 MHFA England Mental Health First Aid training places (more training can be purchased at a highly discounted rate)
- Bespoke Manager training and online training on a variety of health, wellbeing and HR topics
- Confidential workplace and staff needs assessment
- Monthly Newsletter
- Apprenticeship Growth Programme
- Access to a personal development programme and app
- Regular meetings with our HR Advisor
How do organisations sign-up?
Simply click the button below and complete the form. Once complete, one of our team members will be in touch to discuss the next steps in line with the needs of your workplace.
If you have any questions or need more details, please contact email@example.com and our team will be happy to help.