Launching in line with Time To Talk Day, Active Essex Big Team Challenge returns! For 3 weeks, starting 1st February, get your teams together to take on the walking challenge.
This year’s challenge will take you through the Islands of the Caribbean, starting off in Trinidad and Tobago an island off the northern edge of South America before travelling along to Barbados and St Lucia which is in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean before reaching the final destination of Antigua and Barbuda, covering a total of 626.6 miles / 1,470,440 steps.
To sign up you will need to follow the below instructions:
- Download the Big team challenge app, or input https://activeessex.bigteamchallenge.com into your browser
- If you completed a previous challenge, you would need to log out and then relog back in, ensuring that you add activeessex in the challenge address section.
- All we ask is that every organisation that takes part in the challenge, sign up to our Find Your Workplace Newsletter here.
- Signing up to the newsletter will then provide you with the access code required to complete your teams registration.
- Need help? Get in touch with Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://help.bigteamchallenge.com/en/ .
We can not wait for this to be one of our best and biggest team challenges to date.
So, gather your team, agree that all information team name and get signed up today 😊!