Menopause Awareness month
Working Well are proud to launch their second Menopause Month. We have a range of fantastic Guest Speaker Sessions that can be booked via our online booking portal:
- Monday 10th Oct – Supporting people with menopause in the workplace 11-11.45am – session to managers
- Mon 17th Oct – Dr Marfleet – Let’s Talk Menopause – 2-3pm – back by popular demand, Dr Marfleet is a consultant in reproductive health, who specialises in menopause
- Wed 19th Oct – Women & Pensions – Money Advice Service – 2-3pm. Raising a family, menopause, and many other life events can all have an impact on your pension, why not attend this session and get evidence based, and impartial advice.
- Thur 10th Nov – MyPause – understanding menopause and inclusivity – 2-3pm – this session looks holistically at the impact of the menopause
- Tue 15th Nov – MyPause – menopause for men and inclusivity – 11am-12noon – guys … this awareness session is just for you, why not come along and learn more about the effects of menopause
We have also produced a series of Menopause Factsheets, packed full of information, links and support, which will be published each week in October.