Unsure about maths? Looking to improve your confidence?
From taster sessions to formal qualifications, we’ve got the support you need to improve your maths skills.
Over the next three years, we’ll be spending almost £8m of government funding to bring maths courses to learners, businesses and community groups.
We have a range of free courses and qualifications to boost your confidence with maths.
Delivered across Essex and online, there is a learning opportunity for everyone.
Our Multiply courses can support you to:
- manage your money – bitesize sessions and longer maths courses to help people of all ages with cost-of-living concerns
- help children with their schoolwork – learn about core skills and problems to help your children at school
- access employment and progress at work – improve your CV and boost your confidence in the workplace
Support for Employers
Could you benefit from improving your employees’ maths skills?
Could your employees benefit from professional development in maths?
Advantages of encouraging your workforce to take a Multiply course include:
- Boost confidence in the workplace when dealing with money, payments, accounts and other numbers-based tasks
- New, free learning and development opportunities to help grow your business
- Avoid mistakes which could impact on customer service and reputation
- Help your business to grow by boosting productivity, increasing profits and improving morale and retention
Find a nearby course for your employees or download our communications toolkit to start promoting Multiply courses to your employees.
Help us reach more employers
We are encouraging local employers and voluntary organisations to support Multiply and help us reach more potential learners.
Benefits of signposting learners to courses include:
- Helping people to feel confident when shopping, analysing bills and finding new providers
- Increased confidence and productivity at work
- Helping individuals with cost-of-living concerns
- Enabling access to new work or entry level jobs
- Supporting parents and carers to help children with their schoolwork
Download our Multiply communications toolkit and accompanying visual assets to help promote courses.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about signposting employees, clients and residents to courses.
We have a range of fantastic training organisations delivering Multiply in Essex.
We will be recruiting additional training organisations, as well as community and voluntary organisations, to provide further courses from March 2023.
Support will be available to providers, including community grants to support training provision. Email us at email@example.com to find out more.
Download our Multiply communications toolkit and accompanying visual assets to help promote Multiply courses.