Working Well is proud to launch our new blended Stress Awareness training for staff and managers, offering the content via eLearning and live sessions, allowing employees to access the training with a reduced impact on workload. However, it is important that you prioritise the time for personal and emotional development as well. The range of media formats in this training also supports different learning styles.
What does it include?
- Managers Stress Awareness – 1 hour eLearning and 2 hours online live session
- Staff Stress Awareness – 1 hour eLearning and 1 hour online live sessions
- Understand the definition of stress and the effects of the stress response.
- Be aware of the importance of workplace resilience.
- Be able to recognise the causes and effects of stress.
- Understand the legal implications of stress in the workplace.
- Understand the process needed to support staff, colleagues and yourself.
- Identify personal coping strategies.
- How to communicate more effectively when handling different challenging situations.
Managers and Staff who work in Working Well participating organisations, who have:
- Identified a training need to improve their literacy around resilience in the workplace
- Employees who would like to learn coping strategies to manage their resilience
When is it and how can organisations sign up?
These sessions run every month. Participating organisations can book training places via our online booking system. If you’re not a participating organisation, sign-up for one of our programmes!