What does it include?
We have the following sessions available to Working Well organisations on September 22:
- Tue 6th Sept – Dementia Friends Training (Alzheimer’s Society) – 12-1 pm.
- Wed 7th Sept – Supporting people with Menopause in the workplace – 11.30-12.45 pm.
- Thur 8th Sept – 6-week Managing Health programme – 10-11.15 am (learn ways to manage your long-term condition and improve the quality of your life).
- Thur 8th Sept – 6-week Introduction to Mindfulness – 11.45-12.15 pm.
- Mon 12th Sept – Money Advice Service – Pension Awareness – TBC.
- Tue 20th Sept – Staff Stress Awareness – 11 – 12 pm.
- Wed 21st Sept – Managers Stress Awareness – 10-12noon.
- Wed 21st Sept – Samaritans Talk to US#WeListen – 2-3 pm.
- Mon 26th Sept – MSK Aware – self-management 12-12.30 pm.
- EVERY Thurs – Mindfulness Drop in at 12.30 pm.
“Excellent session, lots of useful resources, the trainer has fantastic knowledge so the tone was pitched very well for a sensitive area. The breakout room worked well” – Managers Stress Awareness training.
“The trainer made the session enjoyable and informative, always happy to answer questions” – Staff Stress Awareness training.
“I have gained much more insight into stress awareness and I have more tools to support me” – Staff Stress Awareness training.
“This was an excellent session which I would thoroughly recommend to all MHFAiders. Thank you” – Samaritans Talk to US#WeListen
Any employee within a participating Working Well programme.
When and how do organisations sign up?
To find out more about the Working Well programme and how to sign up, click the button below.